Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
THE IMPORTANT PART
PLEASE READ IN FULL.
When you place an order with BOW Gifts you are bound by the Terms & Conditions below.
These terms and conditions apply to all orders as stated in your invoice.
You will be notified of any changes.
The information below, details the requirements for each stage of the ordering process.
When placing your order with Bow Gifts, you and the company you are ordering for/representing, are agreeing to the
Business Terms and Conditions laid-out below in full.
PLEASE ENSURE YOUR COMPANY HAVE READ ALL DELIVERY AND SHIPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN FULL, FOR ALL ORDERS.
BUSINESS TERMS & CONDITIONS - QUOTES
- Following an enquiry, a quote will be issued, if applicable.
- Quotes are valid for 7 days.
- Orders not placed within this time, may be subject to price changes, change of stock availability and lead-times.
- Bow Gifts provide a maximum of 2 quotes for the same single project.
- Stock levels and availability of any product/s can change at any time. Bow Gifts can check 'live' available quantities at point of enquiry.
But please be aware that these levels can and do change, even after a proposal has been issued to you the client.
- Where a product(s) is not available at the time of enquiry, we will provide alternatives for your quote, and also make you aware of when that product(s) will be back in stock.
- If the stock level is low for the product you require, we may advise immediate purchase. Manufacturers will hold stock for 24hours only.
Holding stock may be subject to a non-refundable deposit. This deposit cannot be transferred to another order.
- Alcohol is permitted for purchase with Bow Gifts orders for over 18’s only.
- All food and drink products will have a shelf life of 6-months minimum at point of order, unless otherwise specified, or you have knowingly selected a product that has a shorter shelf life.
Please note: it is not the responsibility of Bow Gifts to replace or refund any product that is not utilised by the client or recipient within its shelf life period.
- All food and drink items display their ingredients labels, by law. It is the full responsibility of the recipient to read all labels upon receipt of these items.
Bow Gifts are not liable or responsible for the end-user checking these labels.
- Items not consumed by the recipient, are not eligible for a refund, return or replacement.
- Information and specifications of each product(s) you require for your order, will be detailed in your quote and also on your invoice, upon sign-off. This may be done so via images, as well as/or in place of a product specification.
GIFT PROJECT PROCESS
- Following your enquiry and upon issuing your quote, you will be provided with lead-times and cut-off dates, in order to achieve your event/deadline.
- All products carry their own production lead-time. This is dictated by our manufacturing process.
- These dates are dictated by your event/deadline, and will compromise the project, if they are missed.
- You will receive a date that the order must be placed and paid for, and a date that the gifts will ship from, based upon the countries you require these to ship to. Information from you, the client, will be required at these stages.
- Your Gift Project Plan is carefully put together so you know where you are at, throughout each stage of the process.
CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
- Changes cannot be made once an order has been placed by you, the client.
- Change requests made after an order has been placed, will require a new quote, and will be treat - as a separate, and new order.
- You will still be liable for full payment of the existing order, as well as the cost of the new products ordered, in order to satisfy the change request.
- Full or partial cancellations, where you no longer wish to proceed with an existing order, will still be liable for full payment. No refunds are issued.
- If the order has not yet been submitted to the manufacturer, subject to the lead-time of the project, you may be eligible for a credit note. But you will be subject to a minimum 15% cancellation fee, which is calculated from the total invoice value + VAT.
- Cancellation of any Fast-track orders, are not eligible for a refund or a credit note, and you may still be subject to the additional 15% cancellation charge, on top of the original invoice amount.
- The production lead-time will be detailed in your Gift Project Plan and key dates will be booked and scheduled for this part of the process.
- Production time does not include weekends, and is inclusive of Monday to Friday only, but not including Bank Holidays, or days that the business is closed.
- Any gifts that are not shipped/are left over, will be charged a minimum of £2 a unit + VAT per week - for storage, and this is payable in full, by you the client.
This includes any parcels or stock that has not been despatched from our warehouse after the shipping date allocated in your project plan.
MISSED CUT-OFF DATES IN YOUR GIFT PROJECT PLAN
- All key-dates planned internally for your Gift Project, and are calculated and done so, based upon your order requirements. Working backwards from your event/deadline date.
- Bow Gifts are not liable if you, the client, miss a key-date.
- Missing a key-date can compromise your entire project.
- Fast-track options are sometimes available, to help bridge the lost time, due to a missed key-date. But are not guaranteed.
- Fast-track charges will apply, to products and shipping.
- If the order is forfeited by the client due to a missed key-date, and after sign-off is complete, cancellation terms & conditions apply.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU WHEN YOU ENQUIRE
- Bow Gifts will only accept sign-off on an order for a client, where the project can be achieved in the time frame available; from point of enquiry to your event/delivery date.
- Bow Gifts only submit artwork and branding - that has been fully signed off and approved by you, the client.
- Bow Gifts source and manufacture with ethical, trusted and reputable partners, in order to ensure the best in quality and demonstrate integrity across all of our work.
- Bow Gifts are fully insured, and have Public Liability policies in place.
BOW GIFTS PAYMENT & DELIVERY TERMS FROM THE 1ST OF MARCH 2020 AND UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE,
ALL PAYMENTS ARE 100% PRO-FORMA ONLY.
CREDIT TERMS ARE NOT BEING OFFERED AT THIS TIME DUE TO THE ONGOING COVID-19 SITUATION.
All Bow Gifts products and services are made-to-order and are specific to the needs of you, the client.
All costs associated with the fulfilment of Bow Gifts products and services and the distribution/delivery of these, are subject to our payment terms and conditions.
WHEN CREDIT TERMS ARE AVAILABLE THE FOLLOWING WILL APPLY: -
The first 3 orders are pro-forma only and payable at point of order.
- Subsequent orders, will continue on pro-forma invoice, unless credit terms are contractually agreed.
- Credit is only agreed, upon completion of a successful credit application, made by you, the client.
- Any credit facility provided by Bow Gifts, is underwritten by an external financial provider and are subject to the legal requirements and regulations of the external provider.
- If payment terms are offered and granted to you, the client, you will be provided 14-day or 30-day net terms, from the date of the invoice.
- No greater term above 30-days net is available.
- A credit limit will be issued upon the credit terms being issued.
- If your order invoice total, exceeds your credit limit, payment of the difference is due at point of order.
- Your order is not processed until the difference is received in full. Any delays in making payment will subsequently compromise the entire order. Bow Gifts are not liable for client delays.
- Making an application for credit is not mandatory and you may continue to pay via pro-forma on all orders.
- Orders placed on contractual credit terms, require a PO. Orders not issued with a PO will remain outstanding, and unable to proceed until one is issued.
- Failure to meet the 14-day or 30-day terms, will leave you subject to all consequences and penalties of breaching your contract with the external financial provider. All financial consequences and penalties are payable by you the client.
- You will also be reverted back to pro-forma payments only, for a minimum of 6 months, or indefinitely.
- In addition to the penalties of the external financial credit provider, you will also be liable to Bow Gifts for late payment fees as well.
- For every business day that the invoice is late, a 2% penalty fee of the invoice total is applied. A maximum of 20% or 10 business days will be applied.
These penalties are payable by you the client within 30-days of the penalty invoice. You will also be subject to any legal costs incurred to obtain failed and missing payments.
INVOICE DATE AND PRO-FORMA PAYMENTS
- When paying pro-forma, the date issued on the invoice is calculated and based upon the Gift Project Plan, entirely dictated by the lead-time between your enquiry and event/deadline date.
- The length of time from 'invoice raised' to 'payment required' will also be dictated on the Gift Project Plan. This is also calculated and based upon the lead-time between your enquiry and event/deadline date.
- Any payment delay from key personnel, responsible for processing the invoice, will be to the detriment of their own company, and will compromise the project.
- Bow Gifts are not liable for late-payment and the impact this subsequently has on the order.
- Bow Gifts will not process an order until pro-forma payment is received in full.
- Please make your accounts department aware, in order to ensure deadlines are met to meet the needs of your project.
- Bow Gifts invoices can be paid via BACS, Internet banking or by card.
- The use of a commercial business card payment is subject to a handling fee only, which is 1.4% of the total invoice value + 20p. American express is higher.
- We do not accept personal debit or credit cards.
- Bow Gifts do not take payments over the phone. Payments can only be completed electronically, even when paying by card.
- The invoice will only have the option to pay via card if requested. It will otherwise default to a BACS payment.
- All Bow Gifts accounting details can be located on the invoice, or in our Business Information document.
PAYING OUTSIDE YOUR OWN COMPANY TERMS
- Your invoice can be processed as a non-compliant payment, outside of your usual accountants 'department payment runs'.
- Your gift orders are also likely to be sporadic, occasional and not a regular monthly requirement.
Please ensure you have carefully read all delivery terms and conditions in full. These are applicable for every order.
- Bow Gifts deliver to mainland UK addresses, some European and some worldwide destinations, but not all. A list of countries can be found on our FAQ page, or emailed to you at your request. Please note these can and do change at any time, due to economical, political and worldwide factors.
- There are also product restrictions within our approved list of shipping destinations, and there are no-go shipping zones worldwide. Bow Gifts will advise.
- Both Domestic & Business addresses are accepted.
- If you, the client, introduce a new delivery destination(s) after an order has been placed and agreed, Bow Gifts reserve the right to refuse. Bow Gifts are not liable for refusing this shipping destination, and will not refund for any/all gifts that you, the client, have allocated to this destination(s). These destinations would fall outside of the order that has been pre-agreed and processed under the gift project plan.
- All gift projects are planned around key criteria, which includes shipping destinations.
- Each country carries a different shipping lead-time, including customs and government processes. These are all incorporated into the project plan where known.
- If you, the client, fail to provide ANY shipping destinations before an order is placed, and only present this data at point of shipping; Bow Gifts reserve the right to refuse any and all shipments to a destination(s) not on our approved list. Once again, Bow Gifts are not liable for refusing this shipping destination(s), and will not refund for any/all gifts that you, the client, have allocated to this destination(s) - Stating only a territory, such as EU or Worldwide does not qualify as a shipping destination. Countries must be specified in order to qualify.
- If a new delivery destination(s) are presented to BOW Gifts after an order is placed, and the country is on our approved shipping list, we will ship to this destination. However, there is no guarantee it will arrive before, or on the event date, as it was not included in the original agreed project plan. The new destination may carry a longer shipping lead-time than those already agreed.
- Bow Gifts are not liable for any shipments arriving late to any destination.
- Delivery data for each and all shipments/recipients, must be supplied in the format required and all fields must be completed in full.
- Delivery data must be supplied on an excel spreadsheet and password protected.
- A key-date will be issued for the receipt of all delivery data. Missing this date, will result in a delay - to book and despatch the shipment.
Bow Gifts will not be liable for any delays.
- Delivery data must be up to date, and 100% correct for the delivery of your parcel.
- Any incorrect data can be rejected by BOW Gifts and/or the courier at any time, and may result in transit delay, a return, or a failed delivery attempt. These can carry surcharges, and will be payable by you the client, in full.
- Any and all surcharges, including additional costs for any parcel/s (whether correct or incorrect delivery data), can be charged up to 180 days after the date of dispatch.
- Once a parcel is signed for, and accepted at the address, using the delivery data provided, Bow Gifts are not responsible or liable for any changes/collection or uplifting of any parcel(s) And is the sole responsibility of the client to sort.
REQUIRED FIELDS FOR DELIVERY DATA
- Recipient(s) Name
- Company Name & building name (if a business)
- Address line 1 (house number or name)
- Address line 2 (street name)
- Address line 3 (City)
- Contact Telephone Number
- Recipients email address
DELIVERY DATA WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF ANY OF THE FIELDS ARE MISSING.
- All Delivery data is required on the date issued to you, the client, for your project plan. Once dispatched, the shipping/transit lead-time can be anywhere from 3 - 21 days, subject to the location or country you require your parcel/s to be delivered in/to.
PLEASE NOTE: Whilst every action is taken to safely and correctly deliver your parcel in the time advised by the courier company. No single courier company; worldwide, will guarantee the delivery date of any parcel, as is subject to the processes and custom control in the receiving country, and variables outside of their control, such as weather or technical failure.
Bow Gifts will always allow extra time in any project plan, in order to ship your parcels, and we have a high delivery success rate as a result.
POINT OF DESPATCH - IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
Your parcel(s) will be booked in for collection using the delivery data provided by you, the client. When your parcel is collected by a courier service or Royal Mail, this is classed as 'despatched'.
From point of despatch onwards, it is then the sole responsibility of you, the client, to monitor the tracking and delivery of each parcel.
BOW Gifts will provide you, the client, with the tracking details of each parcel you have shipped with us. This is individually emailed to you.
It is solely the responsibility of you, the client to make contact with the courier company if you require any changes to be made after despatch. Or, if the courier company make contact and require any additional information in order to deliver the parcel/s.
Bow Gifts are not responsible or liable for the failure of the client to action, amend or sort any outstanding delivery issues between the courier company and the recipient, after a parcel is despatched.
Please be aware that where action is required by you, the client, but not adhered to, charges may be incurred and issued from the courier company. These will be passed on in full, to you, the client, for payment.
These surcharges, as previously stated, can be charged up to 180 after the date of despatch.
All payments will be due in full, by the date specified on any invoice issued for such surcharges.
Should you wish to have your parcels tracked for you, Bow Gifts offer a tracking and monitoring service, which starts from £3 a parcel + VAT.
This service cost, does not include any surcharges that can occur, and is for tracking and monitoring only.
When using this service, you, the client, will still be contacted by BOW Gifts if actions need to be undertaken, in order to successfully deliver the parcel/s.
- Delivery courier charges to mainland UK addresses start at £10 + VAT per unit. Royal Mail may be an alternate option if under 2kg, and is a lesser cost - for UK addresses only.
- European delivery charges are subject to the address location, shipment size and weight. And start at £30 + VAT for EU countries.
- Worldwide addresses including the USA, start at £50+ VAT.
- Charges are also incurred for customs, taxes, duties and import/export to international addresses.
- These charges can be invoiced up to 180 days after the date of despatch.
PLEASE NOTE: The cost to deliver a parcel can exceed the value of the parcel being shipped, when shipping internationally.
The cost to ship internationally has risen significantly due to the impact of Brexit, COVID-19, political and economical changes.
- Addresses outside of mainland territories and boundaries are managed by the external courier, and may be subject to further additional costs.
- Since Brexit (1st Jan 2021) All of our international parcels require DDP costs, which is an additional fee that is now payable. This is Delivery Duty Paid, and once paid, it means the recipient in the receiving country is not required to pay any money to receive the parcel.
- DDP varies from country to country, and is a cost that is subject to what is being shipped in the gift itself, and what the receiving country charge for the duty of any item. This is a cost that is charged retrospectively, after the parcel has been delivered to the recipient. This will be charged to BOW Gifts and is then invoiced to you, the client, to be paid in full.
- Estimations for a destination/country can be provided at point of enquiry. Bow Gifts would require the address in full, in order to provide full and accurate information.
- Once delivery data is submitted and booked, changes cannot be made.
- Changes made after the data is submitted, are only possible if the shipment has not yet been booked. Charges will apply for these changes.
DELIVERY RULES AND RESTRICTIONS, BOTH POLITICALLY AND ECONOMICALLY CAN CHANGE DAILY.
WE CAN ADVISE ACCORDINGLY AT POINT OF ORDER/ENQUIRY.
PARCELS CAN BE SUBJECT TO DELAYS, EXTRA PROCESSING, AND EXTENDED CUSTOMS AND EXPORT CHECKS.
NEW PAPER WORK CAN BE REQUESTED DURING TRANSIT, AND AT ANYTIME.
BOW GIFTS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THESE CHANGES.
- Deliveries can take place during 8am - 7pm on the day of delivery.
- Pre-10.30am and pre-noon delivery is available for an extra cost per parcel, to some destinations only.
- Please state that you require a timed delivery service when placing your order.
COST FOR PARCEL RETURNS AND INCORRECT DELIVERY DATA
- Incorrect delivery data resulting in returned parcels are each charged at a minimum of £10 + VAT per parcel, or at the original shipment cost of the parcel, whichever is greater.
- Updating shipment or delivery data whilst in transit, when incorrect delivery data is identified, is charged at £10 per parcel + VAT. This amount is charged for any single part of the address data that is incorrect or missing.
- Please be aware that any parcel that has reached 3 delivery attempts to the provided address (correct or incorrect) or reached the maximum number of days it can be held at a collection point, if the recipient was not present, will be subject to the returns policy and charges for the parcel to come back to the address is was despatched from, will apply.
- Bow Gifts are not liable or responsible, if a recipient is not present when delivery is attempted. Nor if a recipient does not collect the parcel in the time allocated to do so, or make changes/provide documents/paperwork in order to accept the parcel.
- Parcels re-routed to a new address whilst in transit, are subject to a minimum charge of £10 + VAT per parcel/or at the cost of the original shipment for that parcel, whichever is greater.
- Please note that to re-ship a returned parcel, there will be an additional charge, separate to the 1st shipment cost and the cost of the return. You, the client, will have the option to have the parcel re-shipped to any address of your choice.
The total cost to re-ship the parcel/s will be subject to the address location provided.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
- If a product(s) have been damaged in transit, Bow Gifts will require evidence of the damage in order to submit a claim with the courier company.
- A claim for a damaged item(s) or product(s), must be submitted and received within 24 hours of the parcel been signed for.
- A replacement or refund will be provided for the damaged item(s) or product(s) if completed within the parameters above, and if Bow Gifts agree that the damage(s) shown/provided is sufficient.
- Bow Gifts will replace or refund the claim, within 30 days of approval.
- If a parcel goes missing or does not arrive within 60 days of the despatch date, a claim will be raised with the delivery company and investigated.
- Bow Gifts insures each of its parcels.
- In the instance where the parcel is missing or does not arrive, and the delivery details were 100% correct and up to date; either a refund, credit note, or replacement - were permitted, will be made available and offered. No further amounts, or associated costs will be covered.
- Bow Gifts data and policies are fully compliant with GDPR requirements, introduced on the 25th of May 2018.
- All delivery data and client data will not be shared with any other parties and is solely used for the purpose of completing an order as agreed in the sign-off, and in maintaining your account with Bow Gifts.
- We advise all delivery data to be emailed to Bow Gifts through a password-protected process, to ensure and increase safe email communications throughout. If you choose not to password protect the sending of data, and the data is compromised, Bow Gifts are not responsible for any subsequent outcomes of this happening.
- Please know that the data requested and required by Bow Gifts can be reduced to information that is already publicly held, or in the public domain/used by your recipients on-line, when making their own delivered purchases.
You will never be asked for sensitive or unrelated information other than what is required for the purposes of delivery data used to fulfil orders.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Bow Gifts will only use a delivery system and service, that is fully qualified, coherent and legally adhering to all UK and international delivery regulations, and are specialists in the service they provide.
Bow Gifts will only use the correct packaging materials to transport any products. The materials will be recyclable and of excellent high quality to protect the products.
If you have any questions regarding Bow Gifts Terms & Conditions, Payment Terms or Delivery Terms, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.