Bow Gifts Business Terms and Conditions
When placing your order with Bow Gifts you are agreeing to the Business Terms and Conditions in this document.
- All quotes are valid for 14 days.
- Bow Gifts are Pro-forma only, and made to order.
- Your PO number will be included in your invoice, if requested.
- The lead-time will commence upon full sign-off and payment received.
- Bow Gifts data and policies are fully compliant with GDPR requirements, introduced on the 25th of May 2018.
Please note: Any changes, cancellations or amendments to an order, once it has been completed under the terms above, may be subject to additional charges and full payment for goods will still be required. It may also affect the lead-time of the project.
All items are fully insured and will complete a full quality control inspection. If any damages occur during their final delivery process from Bow Gifts to the client, there will be a refund for the damaged items and/or replacements pending proof.
Our Commitment to you
Bow Gifts will only sign-off on an order for a client that can be achieved in the time frame required for the project.
Bow Gifts only submit artwork for all branding purposes that have been fully signed off by the client.
Bow Gifts source and manufacture with ethical, trusted and reputable partners to ensure the best in quality and demonstrate integrity across all of our work.