Bow Gifts Delivery Terms
When placing your order with Bow Gifts you are agreeing to the Delivery Terms in this document.
Through our service to you our client, here are:
The Bow Gifts Delivery Terms in 10 easy steps
- Bow Gifts deliver to all mainland addresses in the UK, rest of Europe and other worldwide destinations. (Please note there are restrictions and no-go zones worldwide. Bow Gifts will advise.)
- Bow Gifts requires clients to provide 100% correct address details, in full, for every order and recipient, completing and filling out all fields stipulated.
- Bow Gifts will reject incorrect address details. This may delay your order.
- Bow Gifts will charge to amend an address once it is in transit with the courier. An address amendment is charged at a minimum of £10 per address. Subject to the requirements of the amendment.
- Bow Gifts will advise on all delivery charges when a quote is provided for each project. International charges can be calculated and provided, including customs and duties.
- Bow Gifts can provide you with their Guide to Delivery Costs for all parcels.
- Bow Gifts do not deliver on a Saturday or a Sunday.
- Bow Gifts can provide a pre-10am/pre-noon delivery service at an extra cost.
- Bow Gifts will charge for returned parcels and an additional cost to re-send
- Bow Gifts use UPS for all courier services. UPS will attempt delivery of a parcel 3 times before returning. If the parcel is taken to a local collection point, it will have a maximum number of days for the recipient to collect. UPS will always leave a calling card at each attempt of delivery and notification of delivery to a collection point.
Please note: All deliveries are fully trackable, insured and allocated a next-day delivery service for mainland UK addresses. Other worldwide destinations each carry their own lead-time. Details of which can be found in our Guide to Delivery Costs.
Bow Gifts adheres to all product (food and non-food) restrictions and will advise accordingly. Bow Gifts will not knowingly send a parcel outside of the UK that contains restricted or banned products.
Our Commitment to you
Bow Gifts will only use a delivery system and service, such as UPS that is fully qualified, coherent with international delivery regulations and specialists in the service they provide.
Bow Gifts will only use the correct packaging materials to transport any products. The materials will be recyclable and of excellent high quality to protect the products.